Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Client Manager to maintain relationships with our diverse client base at our office in downtown, Washington, DC. The Client Manager will serve as the day-to-day point of contact for their clients, and work with the heads of our internal departments to ensure that turnaround times and delivery are meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Our Client Managers love our clients, and thus naturally they love people. Due to our deadline-based business, an attention to detail is imperative. We expect you to be able to help our work shine for our clients, managing their needs from request to delivery, and making sure they’re always in the loop on what we’re building with them.
What you’ll do:
- Handle daily, incoming client requests from a diverse client base
- Track, manage, and ensure our internal teams and contractors deliver on our clients’ requests
- Work with the strategists in our company to apply our marketing products to clients’ needs
- Be chipper, cheerful, and a supportive member of our client’s team – in their company and ours
- Build beautiful things all day long – of course
Who you are:
- Confident:You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative:You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic:You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player:You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable:You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
What you should have:
Our preferred candidate is exceptional at relationship management, capable of managing a diverse set of personality types to ensure client expectations are communicated, managed, and executed upon – experience in digital advertising or marketing is preferred and appreciated, but not necessary.
Additionally, our ideal candidate is driven to task completion, and has a strong entrepreneurial mindset that shows desire to help companies manage and grow in their industry. Some basic experiences that would be helpful are a knowledge of social media, general information about advertising campaigns, and online social media tools. College level education is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of work experience in a related field is a plus, but not required
- Exceptional at understanding, unpacking, and managing not-always-fully-cooked client requests
- Great organizational and learning skills, with the ability to manage a wide range of deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team that consist of both internal and external resources
- Comfortable with setting, managing, and delivering on expectations in a fast-paced environment
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Profit-sharing program
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance