We are currently searching for a Creative Production Intern to join our team.
This employee will work directly with our Design Director to design websites, create and implement branding strategies, design presentation decks, build infographics, and craft other print and digital materials. Our ideal candidate is a current design student with substantial experience working in the Adobe Creative Cloud and possessing a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Additionally, we appreciate openness to feedback, a willingness to take direction, and an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly asking ‘how can I do this better?’.
Here is a little more about what you would do working at Model B:
What you’ll do
- Support our creative marketing team to help design websites for a diverse range of exciting and inspiring clients
- Create digital templates for email marketing campaigns that will help keep people informed
- Design specialized print templates
- Create eye-catching and interesting sharable content
- Help to design and implement creative branding campaigns that will excel clients to the next level
- Design creative, logical, and visually stimulating infographics that will display content in an interesting and understandable way.
- Use PowerPoint to create beautiful and informative proposal decks that will “wow” clients
- Format proposals that will look professional and show clients all the remarkable work that we can do for them
- If you believe that you could be a good fit for this role (even if you don’t fit every single one of the criteria listed below), please reach out!
Who you are
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable: You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
If you believe that the above characteristics describe you and that the work we are seeking assistance with would be of interest, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We look forward to discussing the role with you soon.
Work with us
Please fill out the form below and upload your resume. Be sure to add a cover letter. And be as creative as you like.