Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Associate to support the digital division at our office in downtown, Washington, DC. The Digital Associate will work directly with our Digital Manager to learn our systems, develop and launch digital campaigns, and help our team problem solve interesting data challenges.
While you will be tasked to assist your manager in the day to day of digital delivery, we will expect to you to be able to pivot and apply your diverse skill set to assist in other core areas of our business as needed. You will become part social media guru, part data wizard, part quality assurance master and most importantly, part entrepreneur. You will prioritize your workflows to deliver exceptional work that is on point and on time.
What you’ll do:
- Support our digital marketing team with digital campaign development, campaign launch, campaign reporting, and data visualization around the campaigns
- Work within our environment designed to provide client critical intel on how they should be focusing their advertising efforts
- Connecting multiple systems (and their reported data) using our tools and your problem solving skills
- Help us continuously grow our digital solutions, innovating to help our internal efficiencies and the effectiveness of our digital campaigns
- Understand data-management from a diverse set of platforms, including websites, social media channels, and other third-party platforms
- Understand social automation, and tools required to ensure that content is published, tracked, and analyzed on an ongoing, week-over-week basis
- Develop working knowledge of website auditing techniques, including cross-platform testing on a variety of devices
- Understand tools used to aggregate statistics from a disparate network of advertising platforms
- Be a “doer”, a team player, and a pinch hitter.
Who you are:
- Confident:You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative:You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic:You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player:You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable:You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
What you should have:
Our preferred candidate has some form of coding/programming skills to solve complicated data-related challenges. Must be highly logical, a quick learner, and can use Excel, databases, and datasheets to solve complicated data-matching and reporting challenges.
Additionally, our ideal candidate is driven to task completion, and has a strong entrepreneurial mindset that shows desire to help companies manage and grow in their industry. Some basic experiences that would be helpful are a knowledge of social media, Adobe Creative Suite, and online tracking tools such as Google Analytics. College level advertising or marketing major is preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field is a plus, but not required
- 1-2 years of general experience solving data-related problems is necessary
- Will consider recent graduates
- Excellent data analytics, organizational, and reporting abilities
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Excel, SQL, Splunk, or other relational and non-relational databases
- Basic programming knowledge is preferred
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Profit-sharing program
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance