Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Strategist to support the digital division at our office in downtown, Washington, DC. The Digital Strategist will work directly with our Digital Associate(s) to learn our systems, develop and launch digital campaigns, and help our team problem solve challenging lead generation and difficult advocacy campaigns. Our ideal candidate will have a deep working knowledge of the major digital advertising channels and platforms.
You will be working directly with our clients as well as our internal teams. Alongside our strategy team, you’ll be responsible for consolidating our clients’ technical and objective-based marketing requests into digital campaigns. Working with the advertising team, you’ll be responsible for the success of campaigns you develop, launch, and report on, as well as the related analysis. Your ability to creative problem solve during ad strategy development is key.
We are looking for a candidate that has substantial experience with digital ad tracking. Depth of knowledge and experience with Google Analytics required.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have some programming experience. More specifically, they will be excellent problem solvers that can have worked platform APIs to gather data and centralize it for reporting.
Management aspirations a big plus. We are fast growing organization and always on the lookout for great leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Support our digital marketing team with digital campaign development, campaign launch, campaign reporting, analysis, and visualization around the campaigns.
- Work within our environment designed to provide client critical intel on how they should be focusing their advertising efforts.
- Work directly with our clients to understand their advertising goals and reduce those to digital campaigns that we align to their goals .
- Substantial knowledge of tracking technologies, including website tracking and analysis using Google Analytics and pixel tracking technologies.
- Help us continuously grow our digital solutions, innovating to help our internal efficiencies and the effectiveness of our digital campaigns.
- Understand data-management across a diverse set of platforms, including websites, social media channels, and other third-party platforms.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization preferred.
- Work with development team to design tools used for aggregating statistics from many advertising platforms across search, social, and display technologies.
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast–paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable: You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
What you should have:
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience with the major advertising channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads, and DSPs). This candidate will be highly technical (basic programming experience a plus) with substantial experience in click attribution, as well as web and pixel tracking.
Additionally this candidate needs to be a quick learner, and able to use Excel, databases, and datasheets to solve complicated data-matching and reporting challenges.
Additionally, our ideal candidate is driven to task completion, and has a strong entrepreneurial mindset that shows desire to help companies manage and grow in their industry. College level advertising or marketing major is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of work experience in a related field is required.
- 2+ years of general experience solving data-related problems is required.
- Excellent data analytics, organizational, and reporting skills.
- Excellent speaking, writing, and explaining skills.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- High comprehension of database/datasheet software such as Microsoft Excel, SQL, MySQL, and noSQL platforms is required.
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment.
- Bonus program.
- Profit–sharing program.
- Downtown location with easy metro access.
- Company paid professional development.
- Flexible paid vacations.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance.